The Exiles
Please Sign into The Exiles Team Page!!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Exiles
Please Sign into The Exiles Team Page!!!!
The Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Keywords

Latest topics
» Post your Characters here for Implementation in the Story
Basics of Defending/Reinforcements! I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 12:02 pm by Stenzalos

» Please gollum, can I have some more? (Tokens)
Basics of Defending/Reinforcements! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 9:20 pm by SDCartier

» How to effectively smash you TK ratio
Basics of Defending/Reinforcements! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 4:44 pm by Stenzalos

» Achieving a level 212 Hero (MAXED)
Basics of Defending/Reinforcements! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 9:14 am by Stenzalos

» Popping those NEW BUBBLES!
Basics of Defending/Reinforcements! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 9:13 am by Stenzalos

» Top KILLERS tactics.
Basics of Defending/Reinforcements! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 9:13 am by Stenzalos

» Use a SUPER HERO! (Great Hall Positions)
Basics of Defending/Reinforcements! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 9:12 am by Stenzalos

» Relic Hunter! (collecting relics)
Basics of Defending/Reinforcements! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 9:11 am by Stenzalos

» Troop Ratio and Effective ATTACKS!
Basics of Defending/Reinforcements! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 9:10 am by Stenzalos

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Basics of Defending/Reinforcements!

Go down

Basics of Defending/Reinforcements! Empty Basics of Defending/Reinforcements!

Post by Stenzalos Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:05 am

This topic will give you some more info on reinforcing/defending, and how it works.

To be or not to be (Hidden or Unhidden)

Unhidden troops are able to defend your city. You can see if your troops are hidden/unhidden by going to your keep>overview>hide all troops (on/off). Your troops will be used to defend incoming attacks when they are unhidden. To maximize your stats while defending, your highest level Hero should be in the Training Position in your Great Hall. If you have a level 9 Watch Tower, you can see the incoming attack’s Hero level, if it’s higher than yours, you will most likely have more losses than them, so it’s a good idea to hide at that point if they are sending a lot of troops because you could get zeroed. Only open when you think you are going to have a better ratio of kills to death.

Hidden troops will not be able to defend your city, and if you have resources over your protection limit, they will be stolen. If you are hidden and have have unprotected resources that you want to keep, you can send them to another member in your ally before the attack hits. Unprotected resources are those which are over your protection limit. You can see how much resources are protected by tapping on your resource tab at the top and look what your protection limit says. A level 9 vault can protect 900k resources, if you have level 9 strongbox research along with that, you will be able to protect 1.71m of each resource (not gold).

Reinforcements
When asking for reinforcements you should have your troops unhidden and your highest level hero in the training position in the great hall. Do not abuse reinforcement requests, you should only ask for them when the attacker is sending enough troops to wipe your own army out. When reinforcing, if you are a dwarf and reinforce an elf, and the attacker is an elf, the dwarf will be attacked first until there is no more dwarf troops, then the elf will attack the elf. Same goes for an elf reinforcing a dwarf and a dwarf is attacking. The elf will be killed first then the dwarf troops will get attacked.

Troops kills from a reinforcing army go to the player who is defending not the reinforcements.
Stenzalos
Stenzalos
Admin

Might : 4478

https://theexilesteam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum