The Exiles
Please Sign into The Exiles Team Page!!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Exiles
Please Sign into The Exiles Team Page!!!!
The Exiles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Keywords

Latest topics
» Post your Characters here for Implementation in the Story
Top KILLERS tactics. I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 12:02 pm by Stenzalos

» Please gollum, can I have some more? (Tokens)
Top KILLERS tactics. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 9:20 pm by SDCartier

» How to effectively smash you TK ratio
Top KILLERS tactics. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 4:44 pm by Stenzalos

» Achieving a level 212 Hero (MAXED)
Top KILLERS tactics. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 9:14 am by Stenzalos

» Popping those NEW BUBBLES!
Top KILLERS tactics. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 9:13 am by Stenzalos

» Top KILLERS tactics.
Top KILLERS tactics. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 9:13 am by Stenzalos

» Use a SUPER HERO! (Great Hall Positions)
Top KILLERS tactics. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 9:12 am by Stenzalos

» Relic Hunter! (collecting relics)
Top KILLERS tactics. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 9:11 am by Stenzalos

» Troop Ratio and Effective ATTACKS!
Top KILLERS tactics. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 9:10 am by Stenzalos

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top KILLERS tactics.

Go down

Top KILLERS tactics. Empty Top KILLERS tactics.

Post by Stenzalos Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:13 am

Attacking:
If you have a maxed level 212 hero, you will dominate everyone who doesn’t spend money. When you hit a closed city (troops are hidden) with wall defenses, you will have a BIG kill/death ratio. Invest in a HERO first, if you are going to spend money.
Building T1 or 1 star troops is the next part of getting top troop kills. You will want to build large amounts of T1 (1 star) Militia Men to attack with. Using a High level hero, T1 troops devastate unprotected wall defense units, with minimal troop losses. Another reason you use Militia Men, is that most players build ranged defenses, which are weak against foot troops. The most constructed wall defense, are the defensive trebuchets, which are a T2 (2 star) unit. Which are ranged, and will be weak against foot troops.
Most of your time will be spent using your best hero to go out, and find EVERY player in your area that has undefended walls, and attack them with your T1 (1 star) troops. You will need to attack every low-level player from 500k might. When you are finished killing everyone in that area, you can port your city to different areas using gandalfs gift, or radagasts gift, clearing every single player in a 10 minute marching area. This may be accomplished in 1 day or 1 week per area depending on the server size, and age of the server. WARNING: You WILL receive a lot of hate mail, and make many enemy’s but as a Top player this is common. When you scout players, look for high level Great Halls, this will determine if they have a better hero than you, and will retaliate.

Defending:
Some players use 2 or more accounts, and some hardcore players even spend money on these accounts. What they do is take the second accounts troops, and re-enforce their main account with them. They also build wall defenses at their main city to support these alt account troops along with their large amounts of Ranged t3 troops.
Having another 212 hero in your city set in the “training” position will defend your city giving you stat bonuses to your troops and wall defenses when you’re unhidden. The troops that the alt-account kills, goes towards the main account’s troop kills. This tactic ends up letting players use their main army to go out and attack players, while creating an almost unbeatable army back at the players main base without any help from others.
This tactic gives the main account 2x the troop kills. He gets to attack and grief, others while hoping for angry players to retaliate and attack his city with his “second army” waiting for them. Low level players are helpless to stop this, and High level players can’t retaliate without feeding the defender massive troop kills. You will also find these type of players in Global Chat trying to TROLL attacks. They anger the public and post their coordinates in the global chat hoping for people to attack them. This is an easier searching on the map for a fight.
Stenzalos
Stenzalos
Admin

Might : 4457

https://theexilesteam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum